[Greenbuilding] water product

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sun Jul 24 10:44:15 CDT 2011

Really...........?

So what is it made of, and what do you suppose makes it resonate?

I guess it's just as well it is supposed to resonate ultrasonically. That
way, none of the suckers can complain that they can't hear it.

It certainly look like metal and it appears to be fixed with a metal screw.
So what stops it conducting heat away from a hot water pipe?

And now that I have done some homework, it is clear that the bleeding
obvious has been substantiated. Yes, it is a scam, and anybody with a junior
high school education only needs to actually read the nonsence on their
website to understand that.

It looks like Mr. Winston did go to school - and he adeqautely sums it up.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW