[Greenbuilding] Redoing all floors

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Wed Jul 27 15:01:52 CDT 2011

Hi Andy,

Tell that to my own concrete, when a customer decided to spill a gallon of
paint, and we used our soy-based paint stripper and it tore right through
the spilled paint, sealer, and soy-based stain so the concrete ended up
looking bare.  It doesn¹t have to be an acid etch to ³etch² up the sealers.
Ultimately, the success of the approach depends on the concrete and how deep
these finishes/stains were allowed to get.  If the concrete was messed up,
they may well be sitting more on top than in it.