[Greenbuilding] Foam insulation advice needed

Bob Klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Tue Jun 14 22:37:02 CDT 2011

How is that different from what happens now when the roof/wall leaks?
I've never noticed much insulation value from that.  In fact, the
moisture reduces the thermal resistance.

When I first read of the fungal insulation, I couldn't understood how
the 'insulation' was deactivated so a leak wouldn't spur new growth.
Still don't.

Bob Klahn