[Greenbuilding] Exterior insulation retrofit

RE-USE Consulting go2nacho at comcast.net
Sun May 8 17:56:51 CDT 2011

Bill
You can ask me about all things reuse/salvage and I will do my best to help.  I am working on this issue in 40 States.  In fact I am on a 15 State tour talking to people about it right now, using a scooter to cover the 2100 miles (www.reuseconsulting.com or Facebook us)

Dave Bennink
RE-USE Consulting
dave at decon.us
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Re-Use-Consulting/168260119870367