[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads OOPS! I think

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sat May 14 20:36:09 CDT 2011

I've been successfully suckered across the cultural divide.......

I have just realised that it's US gallons he is talking about, and 15 gpm is
about 60 litres/min, ten times the rate of a standard shower as defined by
the Plumbing Code of Australia.

Therefore this post is almost certainly a pile of baloney.  If such a stupid
shower existed, you can be quite sure the owner would be too stupid to be
actually calling anybody for advice about it.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW