[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

lee Weaver lgweaver at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:00:39 CDT 2011

So then if you are on municipal water systems  and are willing to pay
for the water and sewer you are then helping the economy (providing jobs
for the power, water, and sewer company workers) the water used by the
shower will not be polluted to the point that the sewer system will not
be able to return it to the aquifer.

I still fail to see why "The planet cannot afford such individuals with
little regard for the rest of us." is a valid stance on this topic when
all it does it remove a portion of water from availability for a time,
it is returned. It even helps a number of people if you take into
account all the people working in the field of supplying the water and
energy(if you are on municipal services).