[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:30:06 CDT 2011

You do seem to privilege money and the economy over biophysical
systems. Not that you don't have lots of company. But I beg to differ.
If the economy trumps biophysical limits why have a greenbuilding
list, why ask questions of members on that list?

The planet can afford the individual under discussion, actually, but
*we* can't afford to have very many individuals acting like that
because we then eventually won't be able to live more modest lives
because it's all gone to hell. Flushed down the toilet with all the
antibiotics and endocrine disruptors and draino and who knows what
else. Are you going to drink that, bathe in it, feed it to your
tomatoes?