[Greenbuilding] Photovoltaic Life Expectancy

J Messerschmidt john at fourpointscg.com
Fri May 20 10:28:54 CDT 2011

I think they were talking about the silicon, aluminum, what else? wires,
inverter.  Most people don't use batteries anymore, but if an off grid
installation is requested, that would have to be taken into account too.  I
was very disappointed when I read it and it's been gnawing at me ever since.
I'd love to find out some real facts.

John