[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Sat May 21 13:49:43 CDT 2011

Don: Didn't some famous author write "Small Leaks Sink Big Ships"?
Carmine

From: dlush at ca.inter.net
To: greenbuilding at lists.bioenergylists.org
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:56:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

And to put it even into more perspective – man’s activities will only cause a temperature increase of 3-5 deg K against a background of 300 deg K only a percent or so. Completely insignificant unless like 40% of the world’s population you will be subject to having your home flooded or you happen to live where the other 60% do and you will be welcoming that 40% to camp in your backyard!

Don