[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Sat May 21 11:49:43 PDT 2011


Don: Didn't some famous author write "Small Leaks Sink Big Ships"?
Carmine
 


From: dlush at ca.inter.net
To: greenbuilding at lists.bioenergylists.org
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:56:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads






And to put it even into more perspective – man’s activities will only cause a temperature increase of 3-5 deg K against a background of 300 deg K only a percent or so. Completely insignificant unless like 40% of the world’s population you will be subject to having your home flooded or you happen to live where the other 60% do and you will be welcoming that 40% to camp in your backyard! 
 
Don
 

From: greenbuilding-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org [mailto:greenbuilding-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Reuben Deumling
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:09 PM
To: Green Building
Subject: Re: [Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads
 
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 1:04 PM, lee Weaver <lgweaver at gmail.com> wrote:



>global warming.

Ok i give up this has now devolved to a topic that I know I have no chance of talking my way out of.

but I will say this.  just take a peek at how small a percentage of the total CO produced on the planet is man made.  hint the vast majority comes from volcanoes.

man isn't significantly contributing.


Who was talking about CO? 

Or did you mean CO2?  		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bioenergylists.org/pipermail/greenbuilding_lists.bioenergylists.org/attachments/20110521/ab4ac890/attachment.html>


More information about the Greenbuilding mailing list