[Greenbuilding] Exterior insulation retrofit

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Mon May 23 21:11:31 CDT 2011

I don't see the point of having a continuous layer as a nailbase. Also it
technically wouldn't comply as a nailbase for a lot of sidings
(technically). There are also some good studies also on how poorly osb
dries.  Also eps is pretty cheap and a light transport - and generally
available within a smaller shipping radius than a value added product that
adds weight.

Mostly I just hate osb and for ease of installation some poor guy has to cut
both foam and osb and then heft it in place.