[Greenbuilding] tung oil

Kenn Brown kenn2536 at centurylink.net
Fri Nov 4 06:50:18 CDT 2011

Gennaro,

Borate answers that question, it is a fungicide, insecticide, termiticide.
As well as a necessary mineral to our health and well being along with
calcium and magnesium, and other minerals. I found that borate in using it
as an insecticide cured my arthritis. So when I found that I had prostate
cancer, I researched on the internet and found that it was an element that
would help control cancer. I was being treated at the VA Hospital in San
Antonio, we found that the PSA was reduced 5 times faster with Tri-Boron
that I bought at a health food store, than without the boron. I continue to
take it but at every other day rather than every day. The doctors were
surprised to find that the Borate did not show up in my blood tests. I have
taken the prescribed cancer medication and will continue to do so. Boron is
a salt and will dry out your skin if you take too much.

We continue to use borate as a pretreatment and treatment for insects and
fungus homes at new construction, as well as existing frame buildings.

Kenn Brown

Environment Sensitive Pest Control

San Marcos, TX

512 805 7777