[Greenbuilding] Alternatives to Solarhart Thermosyphon Tanks

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sat Nov 5 00:45:28 CDT 2011

Solahart make both open (L series) and closed (Kf and LCSC series) systems,
so, if you are prepared not to use the booster provided, you don't have a
problem but, while a horizontal thermosyphon system may make perfect sense
to you at the moment, you might feel differently about this if you start to
make one yourself.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW