[Greenbuilding] adding borates?

Kenn Brown kenn2536 at centurylink.net
Sat Nov 5 14:34:16 CDT 2011

John,
Interesting, I am going to investigate it Monday. I have been aware of the
problem of water and borate. I mix the two with a high pressure/speed vortex
devise mounted on a trailer. I want to know if the product is available for
me to mix and apply it on my trailer mounted devise as I do the borate.
Thanks for making me aware of it. Though it seems that I have heard of it
and related it to lumber ready to build with, not a product to apply to a
building, if it is available to do so.
Kenn