[Greenbuilding] Black Locust instead of Ipe

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Wed Nov 16 09:42:24 CST 2011

Tim Keating, who often participates on this list, is an expert on
both rainforest woods and Black Locust (which he's long advocated as
a substitute). Hopefully he'll chime in.

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291