[Greenbuilding] energy savings myths

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Nov 17 16:36:16 CST 2011

It makes me think of the recent lawsuit brought against USGBC's claims
of LEED anergy efficiency. Henry Gifford, the guy who filed the suit,
had very compelling evidence showing USGBC had cooked the numbers and
he showed that in fact many LEED buildings used MORE energy than
comparable buildings.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA