[Greenbuilding] energy savings myths

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:54:02 CST 2011

I've learned some things from Corwyn (here) over the years, and he (perhaps
he can correct me if I am misremembering) advocates focusing on the
*house*rather than a person or a square foot. I think the reasoning is
that the
other, though they provide some obvious quantitative precision, are also
ways for large houses to look good/better than an absolute metric would
have them look. In the final analysis we are interested in the
total/absolute anyway, no?