[Greenbuilding] A tile-setting dilemma around a toilet

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Sun Nov 20 17:54:41 CST 2011

That of course sounds so reasonable!  Thank you!  And thank ALL of you who
responded to my dilemma.  I found a specialty (read "expensive") plumbing
supply house that carries a kit with 3 extension flanges plus longer bolts
-  $11.00.  Now my tile man is happy and so am  I !

Happy Thanksgiving, all of you!

Kathy