[Greenbuilding] HDD and how they are calculated (daily avg. vs hourly avg)

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:47:34 CST 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 8:46 AM, RT <Archilogic at yahoo.ca> wrote:

>  "negijiboo".

or not. I did as you did, and depending on the distribution of the
temperature you can have the HDD be several degrees off. Maybe I'm being
way too precise here, but if these days discrepancies don't cancel each
other (and they very well might, this is part of what I'm interested in
learning), then a (consistent) 3 degree F discrepancy (my example from a
few days ago) would change my calculations more than negijiboo.