[Greenbuilding] Fwd: PH APPLIANCES

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Tue Oct 4 16:07:42 CDT 2011

I just bought a Sears front loading washer, on sale, for $500, and it works very nicely,
with choices for spin speeds, soil level, etc, and no vibration. Makes me feel silly for
patching the holes in our old Gibson, also a front loader, that we paid $700 in '93!
I put our old, rarely used dryer on top with double faced foam tape, and it stays on!
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165
USA