[Greenbuilding] Slow Green Building Mail today

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Oct 6 19:37:39 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Fingers crossed, the problems with the server are now fixed. We were getting
an overwhelming amount of attention from a computer in Bangladesh, and  as
long as they don't switch computers, we're good to go.

Thanks again for your patience,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.

and BioEnergy Discussion Lists