[Greenbuilding] your favorite battery charger (AA, AAA, etc.)?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:22:30 CDT 2011

For more than ten years I've relied on my trusty C.Crane Quick Charger which
features an LCD screen and a host of related functions including the ability
to measure the voltage in a battery, charge individual batteries, or
multiples, and sizes from AAA to D cells. This model has long since been
discontinued, and as much as I like this one I don't think it will last
forever. Do any of you have an excellent charger you can recommend? that is
still available?

I would prefer a solar powered charger, but honestly in my climate and with
the number of battery powered devices we have come to rely on I'm not sure
that would be such a good fit. But I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

Reuben Deumling