[Greenbuilding] your favorite battery charger (AA, AAA, etc.)?

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 17:41:59 CDT 2011

I have four of the C Crane solar battery chargers, and that keeps us supplied in AA and AAA batteries.  We only have 1 flashlight with C batteries, and nothing with D batteries.  The small batteries charge in 4 hours or so, longer if its partly cloudy.  They only cost $25.  (I own no stock in C Crane nor am I employed by them nor have I received any consideration for making this recommendation. Just in case anyone is curious.)

Bob Waldrop, OKC