[Greenbuilding] your favorite battery charger (AA, AAA, etc.)?

larencorie LarenCorie at axilar.net
Sun Oct 9 14:46:22 CDT 2011

From: Sacie Lambertson <sacie.lambertson at gmail.com>

> Laren, where do you get lights, charger and battery for $1.50 each?

Hi Sacie;

    I got my AA ones from WalMart (8 packs)
My AAA ones came from Dollar Tree with very
bright white LEDs.       I stick those to the inside
of South facing windows (using two sided tape)
to serve as night lights.  It only takes one to light
my nineteen foot long kitchen so that I no longer
have to stumble around in the dark to get to the
light switch then blast my eyes in the middle of
the night. As both LEDs and PVs have gotten
so inexpensive lately inexpensive ones are
easy to find.

-Laren Corie-
Natural Solar Building Design Since 1975
www.ThermalAttic.com

Read my Solar house design articles in:
-Energy Self-Sufficiency Newsletter-
www.essnmag.com

Home base-LittleHouses YahooGroup
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LittleHouses/

 Founder-WoodGas - Power from wood
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WoodGas

Founder-RefrigeratorAlternatives YahooGroup
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RefrigeratorAlternatives

My Music: www.MoonlightRed.com

    "In the councils of government, we must
guard against the acquisition of unwarranted
influence, whether sought or unsought,
by the military industrial complex"
                        Dwight D Eisenhower