[Greenbuilding] your favorite battery charger (AA, AAA, etc.)?

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:18:54 CDT 2011

I can tell you my favorite batteries-- Sayo eneloop   . They stay
charged--as well as alkaline, and they look different. I think all
rechargeable batteries should be distinctive looking so they don't get
disposed of incorrectly.
My charger is an old one and is slow--but it has an indicator light
for each battery--also key, in my opinion.