[Greenbuilding] Sure haz been quiet around here lately!

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Tue Oct 25 20:33:47 CDT 2011

Supposedly everyone has gone over to Facebook.  Bah.  I hate FB for
carrying on conversations--or for trying to.  Others are on Twitter.
Eeek.

As for us, we just paid the bill for having 90 bags of GreenFiber
stuffed into the attic of our 1930 home.  That feels good! ;-)

bobbi c.
http://twosisters1930cottage.blogspot.com