[Greenbuilding] Induction cooking

Steven Tjiang steve at tjiang.org
Sun Sep 25 18:59:12 CDT 2011

Having said that.  Though induction cooktops are more efficient than
conventional gas I wouldn't justify it on the basis of energy efficiency.
 For most people the duty cycle of cooking just isn't high enough to warrant
the savings in energy and the capital investment.  Switch because induction
is more convenient, more responsive over conventional electric and provide
better IAQ over gas with no loss in flexibility.

---- Steve (KZ6LSD)