[Greenbuilding] FW: radon question

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Mon Apr 2 20:00:08 CDT 2012

Mr. Olsen,

http://www.radonleaders.org/sites/default/files/HC%20Rn%20Mitigation%20Guide
%20English_0.pdf

This site contains a Canadian Builders Guide to correct radon gas
infiltration in existing residential dwellings. I don't know if it all
applies to your local conditions however, from a cursory scan of the text,
photos, and sketches it looks very much like the info presented in the
"Builders Guide to Cold Climate", but for existing conditions. CABO and The
Ohio Residential Code For One, Two, and Three Family Dwellings both contain
solutions for new construction work only.

Regards,
Doug Lamb
douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com