[Greenbuilding] sealing plywood floor?

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Tue Apr 3 15:22:53 CDT 2012

The one thing I would have added to the plan was a good vapor barrier.
If the vapor barrier can't handle the humidity then you have a larger
problem at hand that should be dealt with before installing the floor.
Apart from that it seems like a viable idea. I like the idea of not
using cement, especially since I am able to salvage all the materials
(sand, insulation, plywood).

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA