[Greenbuilding] completely nuts?

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Thu Apr 5 13:20:24 CDT 2012

True, true... though I can't remember the last time we had too many outlets: like cabs & cops; where are they when you need one?
Half of the glass in my houses, and almost all in my workshop, is standard patio door replacement glass.
The 34" x 76" with 1/8" glass size is my choice: the next size up means thicker (3/16") glass.
So.. what's Irish, and stays out all summer? Patio furniture.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165
USA