[Greenbuilding] Blatant self-promotion....new book

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Sun Apr 22 12:28:39 CDT 2012

With apologies for self promotion here, I hope it's OK to post that
my book, Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide, has just been
released. It's probably too introductory for most readers of this
listserv, but some may find it useful and, of course, tell all your
friends! Especially those just entering or thinking about the field.

The book is largely an outcome of my day-long continuing ed
professional seminars and my courses at Parsons.

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Sustainable-Design-Architects-Environmental-Designers/dp/1568989415/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329622436&sr=8-1

Barnes & Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sustainable-design-david-bergman/1102465841?ean=9781568989419

Princeton Architectural Press;
http://papress.com/html/book.details.page.tpl?isbn=9781568989419

Reader reviews, preferably positive, on Amazon and elsewhere welcome
and encouraged!

David
David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design