[Greenbuilding] New book

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:31:47 CDT 2012

David, I received your book in the mail yesterday.  It looks very good,
nicely organized, great photos (though I wish they were larger) and in
general, good info.  At a very good price, it would be a perfect gift for
those interested in an overview of what green building is about.

Coincidentally, today I received the announcement of John Straube's new
book on 'Performance Enclosures" a book which should offer the last word on
energy efficient building available today; it is designed as a "guide for
Institutional, Commercial and Industrial Buildings in Cold Climates".
Written for those--"working to meet the growing need for buildings that
have significantly lower operational energy consumption".

Worthy reading, both.  Sacie