[Greenbuilding] New book

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Thu Apr 26 12:30:18 CDT 2012

Thanks Sacie. I'm really happy to hear you like the book. I agree; I
wish the images could have been larger, but the format of the
publisher's Architecture Briefs series dictated both the layout and
the amount of text. One of the hardest parts of creating the book was
deciding which images and what content had to be cut. The book could
easily have been twice the length.

But that's also the strength of it, as the Architecture Briefs series
intends. As I wrote the other day, it probably doesn't contain much
that members of this listserv don't already know (though I'd like to
think it's organized and explained particularly well!). Its intention
is to provide a concise and approachable (and positive) overview.

Regards,

David
David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design