[Greenbuilding] way off subject

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:10:06 CDT 2012

Given the good and bad advice meted out on this list, I can't help but
forward to all the following.  It's way off subject but I won't forebear:
Sacie

Great  quotes from Gore Vidal, who died this week:
"There is not one human problem that could not be solved if people would
simply do as I advise."
"I'm exactly as I appear. There is no warm, lovable person inside. Beneath
my cold exterior, once you break the ice, you find cold water."
"The four most beautiful words in our common language: I told you so."
"The United States was founded by the brightest people in the country--and
we haven't seen them since."