[Greenbuilding] way off subject

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Fri Aug 3 11:26:51 CDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Sacie Lambertson <
sacie.lambertson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given the good and bad advice meted out on this list, I can't help but
> forward to all the following.  It's way off subject but I won't forebear:
> Sacie

Sacie--that pushed a button...did you happen to catch Vidal's condemnation
of monotheism, which he equates with totalitarianism?  that guy's prose
(and thinking) was so caustic it could burn the chrome off a trailer
hitch.  by comparison, Hitchins is Louisa Mae Alcott.

-AA