[Greenbuilding] Old Nuclear Power Plants? RE: Give Me Your Old, Your Tired, Your Stinky and Energy Inefficient....

Richard Garbary richard6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:45:48 CDT 2012

B.C. Hydro doesn't allow electric tankless. 80% of their hydro come
from...hydro.

"Note that the draw currently required by electric on-demand heaters
exceeds the Electric Tariff; so tankless electric systems cannot be
used by BC Hydro customers until the technology improves."

The object of every electric utility (besides making money) should be
to encourage averaging of demand over a 24 hour day with minimal
seasonal fluctuation. We need a pricing paradigm that rewards
averaging of consumption and penalties for peaks. No peaks,    no
peakers.