[Greenbuilding] Old Nuclear Power Plants? RE: Give Me Your Old, Your Tired, Your Stinky and Energy Inefficient...

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 12 09:48:47 CDT 2012

I agree, Richard, and as I've pointed out in a previous discussion,
Hydro Quebec and N.B. Hydro's historic peaks have both occurred at 08h00
in the morning, which is presumably when many of these tankless systems
would be operational.

Time-of-use rates will be pretty much the new norm right across the
board, and at that point off-peak water heating will be the most
cost-effective solution for home owners.  Anyone installing a tankless
water heater to save money could very well be in for a rude shock.

Regards,
Paul