[Greenbuilding] Old Nuclear Power Plants? RE: Give Me Your Old, Your Tired, Your Stinky and Energy Inefficient...

Richard Garbary richard6 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:24:12 CDT 2012

Hi Paul:

Maybe peak and mid-price rates need kicking up a notch on a regular
basis and off peak rates lowered.

On a lighter note I've hijacked the corrupted Carville slogan: "It's
the economy, stupid"

"It's the demand load, stupid!"

Another mantra I'm partial to is: "Spread your load!"

Hmmm...T-shirts may be in the offing.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend

R.

http://www.green-energy-efficient-homes.com/electric-tankless-water-heater.html

http://www.ieso.ca/imoweb/siteShared/demand_price.asp?sid=ic

http://www.ieso.ca/imoweb/siteShared/monthly_update.asp?sid=ic