[Greenbuilding] Old Nuclear Power Plants? RE: Give Me Your Old, Your Tired, Your Stinky and Energy Inefficient...

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 12 19:22:32 CDT 2012

Plus, there are other tools that can provide the same desired results
without overburdening the consumer.  For example, I've been selected by
Nova Scotia Power to participate in the PowerShift Atlantic pilot which
will hopefully allow Maritime utilities to actively manage domestic
water heaters, storage heating systems, commercial refrigeration
equipment and other controllable loads so to better accommodate excess
wind energy and to make better use of our existing infrastructure.

See: http://www.nspower.ca/en/home/environment/powershift/default.aspx
See also: http://www.powershiftatlantic.com/

Cheers,
Paul