[Greenbuilding] Philips L-Prize Lamp

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 15 08:28:51 CDT 2012

Hi Nick,

That's correct, but bear in mind it appears brighter here than it would
to the human eye because my camera automatically adjusts for lower light
levels.  The coach and post lights are mostly decorative, but they help
illuminate a set of steps in the foreground and a multi-tiered stone
walkway across the front lawn that can be rather treacherous to navigate
in the dark (the bounce off the siding helps in this regard too).

Regards,
Paul