[Greenbuilding] Passive House Overheating

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Wed Aug 15 17:24:32 CDT 2012

Sounds to me like an argument for redundancy and flexibility‹ability to
cover the outside or a window then remove it, to cover the inside of a
window then remove, to drink a beverage then remove it...well, this isn¹t
about plumbing....
Doesn¹t excellent design account for redundancy and flexibility, especially
when we have a growing eye toward passive survivability, universal design,
etc? (I vote yeah)