[Greenbuilding] ok - why do houses have to have stay the same temp inside?

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Sat Aug 18 15:53:16 CDT 2012

> ** **
>
> So, I was following the passive house thread... and it had me wondering
> something. Why do we engineer houses to maintain a consistent internal
> temperature?

Erin poses a question that reminds me of the story we all read, about a
hundred years ago...

"We are two very good tailors and after many years of research we have
invented an extraordinary method to weave a cloth so light and fine that it
looks invisible. As a matter of fact it is invisible to anyone who is too
stupid and incompetent to appreciate its quality."