[Greenbuilding] ok - why do houses have to have stay the same temp inside?

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Sun Aug 19 11:18:19 CDT 2012

On 8/18/2012 9:27 PM, Steve Satow wrote:
> Termites can maintain a temperature differential of less than 2 degrees in absolutely every
 > condition that they are exposed to using only mud and ventilation.
Funny how supposed
 > intelligent humans can't come anywhere near this level of
sophistication with all our
 > 'science' and technology!

1) I could do that too, if I had a hundred thousand slaves.
2) Termites DIE in my environment.
3) Humans most certainly CAN come near that level of sophistication.
There are boson detectors which are kept at a billionth of a degree of
above absolute zero, in order to detect a change of a billionth of a
degree, indicating a detection.  Let's see termites do that!

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap