[Greenbuilding] ok - why do houses have to have stay the same temp inside?

Steve Satow naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 18 20:27:12 CDT 2012

Termites can maintain a temperature differential of less than 2 degrees in absolutely every condition that they are exposed to using only mud and ventilation. Funny how supposed intelligent humans can't come anywhere near this level of sophistication with all our 'science' and technology!

Regards,
Steve.