[Greenbuilding] ... device to purify human waste, make compost and generate electricity

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 00:01:03 CDT 2012

It seems to me that the best solution is an old one--digging a deep
enough hole--as in an outhouse. If one wants to use the waste as
compost, it is simply a matter of digging a new hole (perhaps moving
the "outhouse" if there is a need for privacy), and then waiting a
sufficient time before reclaiming the waste as compost.
   BTW, I just listened to a rebroadcast of a radio show which
postulated, that the popularization of the outhouse rid the southern
US of ringworm (and the anemia that went with it), thereby allowing
for the people (and the economy) of that area to flourish.
Ben