[Greenbuilding] Interior Storm Windows

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Sat Dec 1 16:00:55 CST 2012

On 12/1/2012 10:25 AM, Jason Holstine wrote:
> http://www.advancedenergypanels.com/ -  a company in upstate NY, makes
> storm window “inserts”, custom sized to each window.

I am familiar with them.  The differences between their design and mine are:

1) They use aluminum frames, I use wood.
2) They connect the film to the frame with splines, I use double sided
tape.  The local Habitat for Humanity uses splines in the wooden version
they make (separate derivation for AEP).
3) They install the panels on the front face of the window trim, I
generally install inside the window opening.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap