[Greenbuilding] Nyle HPWH Update

George J. Nesbitt george at houseisasystem.com
Tue Dec 4 21:34:33 CST 2012

In California the average household uses about 19,000 kWh/yr with just
over 2 occupants.

So 8,600 kWh/yr is low!

I use 5,900 kWh/yr, with 1 occupant:-(

On 12/4/2012 7:32 PM, Peter Kidd wrote:
> Mr Pyner, what's your consumption per capita?
>
>> Gawd......
>>
>>  I think you have missed the vital point - consumption per
>> capita..........
>>
>> Either you've got six kids who always leave the door open, or it's
>> time to seriously consider immigrating - to somewhere lot closer to
>> Wollongong.

George J. Nesbitt, Environmental Design / Build, Building Performance
Contractor HERS I Verifier & HERS II Rater, GreenPoint Rater new &
existing SF & MF, CABEC CEPE (Certified Energy Plans Examiner),
Certified Passive House Consultant, BPI Multifamily Analyst,
www.houseisasystem.com, (510) 655-8532 office, (510) 599-5708 mobile