[Greenbuilding] Greenbuilding Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Dec 27 14:47:11 CST 2012

Does anyone know where I could buy Dennis Livingston's "Rebuilding
Flood Damaged Homes" book? I can only find pdf copies online:
http://www.corridorrecovery.org/docs/Cleanup/Flood%20Rebuilding%20-%20Alliance%20for%20Helathy%20Homes.pdf
Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA