[Greenbuilding] Question on tight house, carbon monoxide

George J. Nesbitt george at houseisasystem.com
Fri Feb 17 15:53:41 CST 2012

It' burner design from what I understand. Historically CO testing
protocols have allowed 100ppm for stovetop burners & 300ppm for ovens
before you are "required" to take corrective action. Although lately
100ppm seems to be used for everything.

--
George J. Nesbitt, Environmental Design / Build, Building Performance
Contractor HERS I Verifier & HERS II Rater, GreenPoint Rater new &