[Greenbuilding] More CO problems--equalizing solar batteries

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:50:40 CST 2012

Without more explanation, your comments on CO2 and H2 really are not
helpful, but come across as an attempt to scare someone without providing
any factual data, actual information supporting the statements, etc. If you
have valid reasons for those statements, please providing supporting factual
information.