[Greenbuilding] More CO problems--equalizing solar batteries

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Sun Feb 19 16:44:15 CST 2012

On 2/19/2012 2:05 PM, KTOT (g) wrote:
> Actually, you're being a little overly dramatic. I catch the CO levels
> when they just start rising. Before they get dangerous, alarms go off.
> None have recently. With seven alarms, I doubt they'd all fail. Also the
> location of the batteries is completely separate from the kitchen, so
> ventilation strategies for the two need to be completely different. Also
> the wood stove never causes a problem nor does regular cooking or baking
> or anything else. So your email really isn't too helpful.

Actually, RT probably understated it.  I heartily agree with his
recommendation of obtaining some real ventilation.  In addition to your
CO problem, you may be experiencing a CO2 from any of the combustion
sources, or a H2 problem from the batteries.  Either of those is
potentially FATAL, and you don't have test equipment for either.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap